Last Revised: July 16, 2012
InLoop Ltd. and its affiliates (“Company” or “we”) welcome you, the subscriber (“User”) to our Industry Tracker (defined below) service that enables you to create personalized news feed which will help you to stay up-to-date with all the industry news you most interested in and follow respective Exhibitors (defined below) that you have interest in (the “Service”). The Service is available on our site at http://www.[site].myindustrytracker.com (the “Site”) and you can sign up to it with your Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook social account or with your email address.
- The Service. We offer personalised news feed service (“Industry Tracker”), where Users may receive updates on various exhibitors and suppliers that supply products and services (“Exhibitors”) in your field of interest. You can join this Industry Tracker service through our Site and/or Social Network and receive news feeds, updates and renewals with respect to products and services in specific categories you are interested in and specific Exhibitors you are interested in. Our Service aims to track down all updates and renewals in various fields of interest and contains information regarding many Exhibitors active in various fields and services and their respective products and services. We collect and receive the information we provide to you via the Service from exhibition organizers (“Organizer/s“), worldwide publically available databases, such as trade associations, and from the Exhibitors sites, catalogues and various publications. By registering with the Industry Tracker Service, you can simply receive information you seek in your business field from multiple sources, all located together in one feed so that we can make it easier and efficient for you to better learn and know your market.
Inloop is taking great efforts to publish authentic and truthful information through the Service; however, such information, including the availability, description and the prices of products included therein are provided by third parties such as Exhibitors and associations’ sites and databases and not by the Company.. Therefore, Company is not and shall not bear any responsibility or be liable for any inaccuracy or misleading information provided to you through the Service, nor is Company liable or shall be liable for any consequences resulted from your reliance upon or use of such information obtained through the Service, including with respect to any products eventually sold to you by Exhibitors; Any transaction made through the Service is between a you and an Exhibitor only and the Company is not a part thereto and shall not bear any liability with respect thereto in any circumstances. All Users are recommended to carefully and thoroughly examine and check with the respective Exhibitors all necessary details prior to any execution of a transaction online!
- Use Restrictions.There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited on the Site and the Service. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Your failure to comply with any of the provisions set forth herein may result in the termination of your registration to the Service or access to the Site or the Service and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.You, by yourself or anyone on your behalf, may not:
- Use the Site and the Service for any illegal, unlawful or unauthorized purposes;
- Use the Site and the Service in any form of spam, unsolicited mail or a similar conduct.
- Interfere with or violate Users’ rights to privacy and other rights, or harvest or collect data and information about Users without their express
consent, whether manually or with the use of any robot, spider, crawler, any search or retrieval application, or use other automatic device, process or
method to access the Site or the Service and retrieve, index and/or data-mine information;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site, the Service or the servers or networks that host the Site and the Service, or disobey any laws or
regulations or requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity or provide false information and/or contact details about yourself on the Site or through the Service, whether directly
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that the Company or any third party endorses you,
your website, your business or any statement you make, or present false or inaccurate information about the Site or the Service;
- Transmit, distribute, display or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site or the Service any content, which may infringe third
party rights, including Intellectual Property rights and privacy rights, or which may contain any unlawful content;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our platform infrastructure or
that may otherwise adversely affect the User’s experience in connection with the Site or the Service;
- Bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or the Service;
- Copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, port, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site or the Service in any
- Create a browser, frame, border environment or GUI around The Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Site, the Service and the Intellectual Property rights pertaining thereto, including, but not limited to, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, copyrightable materials, graphics, text, designs (including the “look and feel” of the Site), specifications, methods, procedures, algorithms, data, technical data, interactive features, source and object code, files, interface, GUI and trade secrets, whether or not registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are owned and/or licensed to the Company and subject to copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights under Israeli laws, foreign laws and international conventions.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS AND UNDERTAKINGS 7.1 As a condition for your use of the Service, you hereby represent and warrant that:
- You possess the legal authority to enter into these Terms and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law, to use the Service in accordance with
these Terms, and to fully perform your obligations hereunder;
- The execution of the Terms does not and will not violate any other agreement to which you are bound or any law, rule, regulation, order or judgment to
which you are subject; and
- You will not infringe or violate any of the Terms.
- 7.2. You acknowledge and agree that:
- Company may discontinue your use of the Service in its sole discretion with or without any reason or prior notice;
- The Company may integrate commercials and advertisements, whether within or beside the Site or the Service. All the information contained in such
commercials and advertisements belongs solely to the advertisers and the Company makes no warranties or representations as to such advertisements, whether
or not the Company has control over such advertisements. The Company, advertisers and/or third-parties related thereto may be entitled to certain shares of
the earnings for such commercials. You agree, acknowledge and consent that you will not be entitled to any compensation of any kind whatsoever with respect
to such monetary amounts.
- Trademarks and Trade names “InLoop”, “Industry Tracker” and all other proprietary identifiers used by the Company in connection with the Site and/or the Service (“ Company Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of the Company, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos which may appear on the Site or the Service, including of Exhibitors, belong to their respective owners (“ Third Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to the Company Trademarks and the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest shall be asserted by you with respect to the Company Trademarks or the Third Party Marks.
- Disclaimer and Warranties.THE SITE AND SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT, DATA AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING EXHIBITORS’ PRODUCTS’ INFORMATION, RELATED THERETO, ARE
PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT
NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY MAY CORRECT, MODIFY, AMEND, ENHANCE, IMPROVE AND
MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR TO DISCONTINUE DISPLAYING OR PROVIDING ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR FEATURES WITHOUT A
NOTICE TO YOU.THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE
AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, AND IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR, FAULT OR MISTAKE RELATED TO ANY
CONTENT AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING EXHIBITORS’ PRODUCTS’ INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICE
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE COMPANY OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EXCEPT WHERE LIABILITY IS MANDATORY, IN WHICH EVENT LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO TEN US DOLLARS ($10).
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Site or the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any Intellectual Property rights or privacy right of such third party; and (iv) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, you may cause to any third party with relation to the Site or the Service. It is hereby clarified that this defense and indemnification obligation will survive
- General 188.8.131.52. These Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or
franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto.13.2. Any claim relating to the Site, the Service or the use thereof will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel
without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles.13.3. Any dispute arising out of or related to the Site or the Service will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in,
the competent courts of the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa District, Israel. You agree to waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience and
agree that process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule.
13.4. If any provision of this Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this
Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
13.5. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any
heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision
13.6. These Terms constitutes the entire terms and conditions between you and the Company relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all
prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and the Company.
- For more information please contact:
- Address: 1 Hanagar Street, Hod-Hasharon 45240, ISRAEL
- Phone: 972- (9) 744 3040
- Fax: 972- (9) 744 3070
- Email: info@InLoop.com